Saturday, 24 October 2009

Midterms Week

Sorry I have not posted in a while it is not because I forgot or that I am not doing it as much anymore. So the week of October 12 was my midterm week. I had 3 midterms and a paper due that week so it was really busy. I did not do anything exciting besides study the entire time. I was not well prepared for my midterm week since I have not kept up well with my readings and it definitely showed. I am super busy here during the week but now I know that I need to be better at being more efficient each day to get more reading done. It is hard to find a balance here since I want to travel and see lots of things in the city but I still have a normal work load. The work load is less than Wellesley in a way but it has still proven to be hard. Also there is little motivation to do readings since all class is just lecture. Now I know that the readings are important though I will do more reading and hopefully I can pull my grades up before the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment