![]() |
| University of Melbourne and International House |
Tuesday, 23 February 2010
Campus tour and pictures ! !
Sorry everyone I’m going to have to do a catch up blog posts because I am forgetting details and am way behind at this point. So the next day Maria and I did a walking tour of the campus, which was helpful. The campus is much more compact than I thought it would be which is nice and way nicer looking than I thought it would be. I finally took pictures here at Melbourne and of my room so I will post those. The only other major thing I did that day was look up classes which took a lot of time cause we thought we were registering the next day. That night we took a walk around the park that is across form IH. There is nothing too exciting about it but it has nice views of the city so I will try to snap some pics of that later too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment