I thought I would put this information in the blog so I don’t have to repeat it all the time. So my address if you want to send me anything is this…
Kristin Moore
International House
University of Melbourne
241 Royal Parade
Parkville, VIC 3052
Australia
If you want to call me you can always call my blackberry and that will for sure not cost you anything. That number is 216-695-1762 and you don’t have to dial any international numbers or anything. The only thing is that will cost me $1/min so I will probably call you back another way. My Australian cell phone number is 451610373. So I think to dial that number you would have to dial 011-61-451610373. But I am not really sure about that and I have no idea how much that would cost you. Finally, I have a land line phone in my room and to dial that it would be 011-613-93457427 I think. Basically call me on my black berry and I will call you back on a calling card from my land line phone that is a lot cheaper. I can skype but they restrict internet here so we only get 500mb a week that elapses on my Sunday night. So that is not that much and using video depletes it really fast. Also remember when calling me that I am 16 hours ahead so it will be the next day here when you call me and I might be sleeping so do the calculation before hand. I also have a uni Melbourne email but I check my wells one much more often so just use that one.
Friday, 26 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment